Steve McQueen On Set Of "Le Mans"
Possibly the coolest man to have ever graced the earth, Steve McQueen, is seen here on the set of the 1971 movie Le Mans. While the film may have been poorly-received by critics, it further associated McQueen with Uber-cool automobiles and motor racing. So much so, the TAG Heuer Monaco worn by the actor in Le Mans (then just a model produced by Heuer), has itself become an iconic model in the history of watchmaking.
McQueen was an avid motor racing enthusiast off-screen too, although due to filming and contractual commitments, was never truly able to participate in any races. Despite passing away at the tender age of 50 in 1980, McQueen continues to be a global phenomenon and is a great source of inspiration for team DMARGE.
Print & Frame Specifications
|Hanger||D-rings & string|
|Editions||Limited to 250|
2cm Wide x 4cm Deep
- 2mm thick
- Optical grade (clear as glass)
- Highly durable
- Very light
- 94% UV resistant
- All prints come with a detailed information sticker on the back of the frame.
- Allow up to two weeks for delivery on all prints.
- Free shipping all orders over $300
- These prints are hand made to order. We are happy to exchange or refund for defective products, however, we cannot exchange/refund if you change your mind or select the wrong size.