Bond Girls On Set Of 'The Spy Who Loved Me' Print
James Bond and glamorous women go hand in hand, and these 'glamour girls' are pictured in front of the 007 Stage, built for the 1976 James Bond movie The Spy Who Loved Me. Located at Pinewood Studios, Buckinghamshire, England, the sound stage was not only used for a slew of further James Bond titles, but was also used during the production of other films too.
It burned down in 1984, but was quickly rebuilt, before burning down again in 2006 after the filming of Casino Royale. The third version of the stage is now one of the largest in Europe, although it also suffered extensive damage in 2019, caused by an explosion shot on the stage itself.
Print & Frame Specifications
|Hanger||D-rings & string|
|Editions||Limited to 250|
2cm Wide x 4cm Deep
- 2mm thick
- Optical grade (clear as glass)
- Highly durable
- Very light
- 94% UV resistant
- All prints come with a detailed information sticker on the back of the frame.
- Allow up to two weeks for delivery on all prints.
- Free shipping all orders over $300
- These prints are hand made to order. We are happy to exchange or refund for defective products, however, we cannot exchange/refund if you change your mind or select the wrong size.