Jaguar XKE At The Algiers Apartments Motel Print
The Jaguar XK-E, or the E-Type, as it is perhaps better known (the XK-E nomenclature was for the North American market) is seen here outside The Algiers Apartments Motel. Not much is known about the motel, but plenty can be said about the icon of a car.
Produced between 1961 and 1975, the E-Type – in our opinion – remains one of the best looking cars to have ever graced the earth. That sentiment is backed by none other than Enzo Ferrari, and we consider ourselves to be in a similar league to the famed Ferrari founder.
Not just car of style, but one of substance, Jaguar gave the E-Type enough power to achieve a top speed of 150mph and could reach 60mph in under 7-seconds.
Print & Frame Specifications
|D-rings & string
|Limited to 250
2cm Wide x 4cm Deep
- 2mm thick
- Optical grade (clear as glass)
- Highly durable
- Very light
- 94% UV resistant
- All prints come with a detailed information sticker on the back of the frame.
- Allow up to two weeks for delivery on all prints.
- Free shipping all orders over $300
- These prints are hand made to order. We are happy to exchange or refund for defective products, however, we cannot exchange/refund if you change your mind or select the wrong size.