Formula 1 Legend Jackie Stewart Taking A Tea Break Print
In the days leading up to the 1969 British Grand Prix, held on the 19th July at Silverstone, Scottish racing driver Jackie Stewart set a new fastest lap time on the 10th July. Rather than celebrate with a bottle of bubbles, Jackie instead can be seen here congratulating himself with a cup of tea.
Jackie went on to win the race on the 19th after lapping the entire field, and subsequently won the 1969 Driver's Championship. The Matra-Ford team for which he raced took home the Constructor's Championship.
The 1969 Championship comprised 11 races, far fewer than the 22 races earmarked for the 2020 season (although many of these were cancelled in the wake of the global pandemic).
Print & Frame Specifications
|Hanger||D-rings & string|
|Editions||Limited to 250|
2cm Wide x 4cm Deep
- 2mm thick
- Optical grade (clear as glass)
- Highly durable
- Very light
- 94% UV resistant
- All prints come with a detailed information sticker on the back of the frame.
- Allow up to two weeks for delivery on all prints.
- Free shipping all orders over $300
- These prints are hand made to order. We are happy to exchange or refund for defective products, however, we cannot exchange/refund if you change your mind or select the wrong size.