Formula One Driver Graham Hill In His Lotus 49 Print
The late British racing driver Graham Hill is seen here in his Lotus 49, in 1967. Hill remains one of the most successful drivers not only of his generation but in the complete history of motorsport, being the only driver to have ever completed the coveted "Triple Crown of Motorsport": wins at the Indianapolis 500, 24 Hours of Le Mans and the Formula One World Championship.
The Lotus 49 proved to be a dab hand at winning championships itself, taking the World Constructor's Championship title in 1968 and 1970 (Graham Hill also walked away with the Driver's Championship in 1968).
A charismatic driver both on and off the grid, Hill sadly died in November 1975 aged just 46, when the twin-engine light aircraft he was controlling crashed in Hertfordshire, England.
Print & Frame Specifications
|Hanger||D-rings & string|
|Editions||Limited to 250|
2cm Wide x 4cm Deep
- 2mm thick
- Optical grade (clear as glass)
- Highly durable
- Very light
- 94% UV resistant
- All prints come with a detailed information sticker on the back of the frame.
- Allow up to two weeks for delivery on all prints.
- Free shipping all orders over $300
- These prints are hand made to order. We are happy to exchange or refund for defective products, however, we cannot exchange/refund if you change your mind or select the wrong size.