George Lazenby On Set Of "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" Print
With a professional career in modelling and no prior acting experience, George Lazenby found himself portraying the iconic fictional British secret agent James Bond in the 1969 On Her Majesty’s Secret Service. George made the decision not to sign on for future Bond films – a decision that was received with mixed reviews by his co-stars – however, fans of the Bond franchise now view his portrayal as one of the best in the series.
In this image, he can be seen adhering to his charming, playboy lifestyle, offering co-star Helena Ronee a light for her cigarette. Ronee was one of the 12 women enlisted to portray the ‘Angels of Death’, all of whom were brainwashed by the film’s leading antagonist, Ernst Stavro Blofeld.
Print & Frame Specifications
|Hanger||D-rings & string|
|Editions||Limited to 250|
2cm Wide x 4cm Deep
- 2mm thick
- Optical grade (clear as glass)
- Highly durable
- Very light
- 94% UV resistant
- All prints come with a detailed information sticker on the back of the frame.
- Allow up to two weeks for delivery on all prints.
- Free shipping all orders over $300
- These prints are hand made to order. We are happy to exchange or refund for defective products, however, we cannot exchange/refund if you change your mind or select the wrong size.