Estate Staff Admiring A Mercedes 600 Print
Staff attending to this mansion (which has some of the largest doors and windows we've ever seen) are pictured here admiring what is presumed to be the owner's Mercedes 600 (which itself is taken from the cabin of another luxury vintage Mercedes).
The Mercedes 600 was produced from 1963 to 1981 and represented the pinnacle of luxury automobiles at the time. While the short-wheelbase model (pictured here) was designed to be driven by its owner, some models came with a power divider window, implying a chauffeur would take the reins up front.
Clearly, the staff in this picture are marvelling at what a technical marvel the German beast is, which included features such as a complex hydraulic pressure system, that was used to power the automatic closing doors, windows, seats, boot-lid and the sun-roof.
Print & Frame Specifications
|D-rings & string
|Limited to 250
2cm Wide x 4cm Deep
- 2mm thick
- Optical grade (clear as glass)
- Highly durable
- Very light
- 94% UV resistant
- All prints come with a detailed information sticker on the back of the frame.
- Allow up to two weeks for delivery on all prints.
- Free shipping all orders over $300
- These prints are hand made to order. We are happy to exchange or refund for defective products, however, we cannot exchange/refund if you change your mind or select the wrong size.