Eddy Merckx Chilling At The Giro d'Italia Print
Belgian cyclist Eddy Merckx, widely regarded as the most successful competitive cyclist ever, is seen here before the start of the 3rd stage of the Tour of Italy (Giro d'Italia) at La Spezia, Italy, 22nd May 1967.
The third stage was a 205 km ride from La Spezia to Prato and incorporated mountains. It was won by Italian cyclist Michele Dancelli.
Eddy didn't win the 1967 Tour, instead, finishing 9th, but he went on to win it the following year in 1968. Subsequent victories came in 1970, 19732, 1973 and 1974. He also secured five Tour de France wins and a single victory at the Tour of Spain.
Print & Frame Specifications
|Hanger||D-rings & string|
|Editions||Limited to 250|
2cm Wide x 4cm Deep
- 2mm thick
- Optical grade (clear as glass)
- Highly durable
- Very light
- 94% UV resistant
- All prints come with a detailed information sticker on the back of the frame.
- Allow up to two weeks for delivery on all prints.
- Free shipping all orders over $300
- These prints are hand made to order. We are happy to exchange or refund for defective products, however, we cannot exchange/refund if you change your mind or select the wrong size.